Original Post from Talos Security
Recorded March 15, 2019. We recorded this after coming back from RSA, with some on-location highlights included. This episode opens a bit more thought-provoking than we typically do, and we move toward discussing point-of-sale malware like Glitch. After the RSA highlights, we discuss OpSec fails, and Nigel becomes a Burning Man convert after learning there are people there on drugs with rockets that he watches for fun.
- 01:15 — Roundtable: Some different, if not important takes today.
- 16:00 — Glitch POS: Why POS is a hot vector ($$$$)
- 34:00 — RSA Highlights and random musings (with Ashely Kane and Matt Watchinski)
- 45:10 — OpSec fails: Try to avoid sending photos of your felonies to police
- 54:00 — Closing thoughts, parting shots
Go to Source